In this video you will learn how to create Paper Cuttings Text Effect in PowerPoint 2013
Click play to watch the video below.
Link to Comprehensive All In One Bundle with ready to use templates showcased in this video:
To create the effect, we follow these steps:
– Add one alphabet in a text box
– Increase font size and use a thick font like Arial Black
– Copy the text box and one alphabet at a time
– Change the Text Fill Color to a light color so it stands out on a dark background
– Use Shadow options to create the effect we need
– Convert the text to picture ( Control + U)
– Add picture shadows to the text
– Rotate the words to create the final effect.
Hope you found this tutorial on how to create a create Paper Cuttings Text Effect in PowerPoint 2013 useful. If you did, please do share your feedback below.