Learn how to create a papercut effect for pictures in PowerPoint 2013. You can follow this tutorial in other versions of PowerPoint too.
This paper cut effect helps you add character to your stories and make your pictures stand out. This makes your pictures look like it has been cut out from a magazine or newspaper.
What you need to follow this tutorial
– Pictures with transparent background or isolated pictures
The tools we will use in this tutorial include:
– Scribble Tool to outline the picture
– Add Oval shape and merge /subtract with freeform shape to edit outline
– Send the freeform drawing to back
– Edit the shape and change Shape Fill
– Remove shape outline
– Add outer shadow to make the picture standout
– Play with shadow options to get the exact effect you want.