Learn to create 3D Core Diagram in PowerPoint 2013. You can create this graphic easily in other versions of PowerPoint as well.
Start by creating the 3D Core ( or 3D Earth diagram) you need a 3D Sphere.
3D Sphere Graphic video is shared below:
Once you are done creating the easy 3D sphere, you can continue with creating the core diagram.
Click play to watch the video below.
Next we create the 3D Core Diagram as follows:
– Cut the 3D Sphere Graphic and paste it back as a picture
This helps is edit the graphic as a picture.
– Crop the 3D sphere picture so you get the base of the core diagram
– For the concentric circles, we insert SmartArt graphic called Stacked Venn diagram. Add 1 more circle by hitting enter in the SmartArt Text area.
– Convert the SmartArt graphic to shapes
– Ungroup the circles and align them in the middle
– To convert the concentric circles to the core diagram, alternate red and white fill in the circles. It should look like a target graphic.
– Group the resulting graphic and resize it to make it smaller and easier to work with.
– In Format shapes, effects, 3D Rotation add Perspective relaxed to the circle.
– Place the cropped sphere next to the concentric circles
– Adjust the Y rotation of the concentric circles, you can tilt it to appear more natural.
That’s it! Your 3D core diagram graphic is ready.
You can add shadow and reflection the graphic to make it more complete.
Hope you found this tutorial on how to create a useful 3D core or Earth Diagram in PowerPoint 2013 useful. If you did, please do share your feedback below.