Learn how to create a Broken text effect in PowerPoint with this tutorial.
You can follow this tutorial in PowerPoint 2013, 2016 and higher versions.
This effect is useful to show a dramatic break and can be adapted for any word of your choice.
The tools we will use in this tutorial:
– Add text to an auto shape textbox
– Change font type to a suitable thick font style
– Increase font size so effect is visible
– Cut and paste shortcut to Paste as Picture
– Crop picture to remove empty white space
– Use of Freeform to draw creative shapes
– Fragment multiple shapes at the same time
– Group shortcut to group multiple shapes
– Remove & change shape outlines
– Fill shape with picture option
– Paste into a shape from CLIPBOARD