This is an animation of a hand drawing a line chart. The line chart is a data-driven chart and can be used with your regular data.
You can follow this tutorial in PowerPoint 2013, 2016 and higher versions.
To get stared with this animation, you need
– The graphic of a hand with a pen
– A line chart inserted in PowerPoint
Tools we will cover in this tutorial:
- Custom motion path tool so that the hand graphic appears to trace the chart
- How to animate a data-driven line chart
- How to animate only specific components of the line chart
- How to change the direction of the animation
- The issue caused by the Smooth Start and End setting in animations