Learn how to make your photos standout by using this creative image pop out effect in PowerPoint 2013. You can follow this tutorial in other versions of PowerPoint as well.
Click play to watch the video below.
To start with this tutorial, you need an isolated image that you want to create this effect for. The image needs to have a transparent background. If your image does not have a transparent background you can follow this tutorial to remove picture background:
Once that is done, here are the next steps to follow:
– Add a circle that is going to act as the background
– Duplicate the circle and the picture
– Use Merge Shapes – Intersect option to cut the picture in a circular shape.
– Place the original picture, add the circle on top and the cropped picture in the last layer
– If required, you may need to crop the original picture to fit the circle
– This gives you the popout effect
Hope you found this tutorial on how to create Image Pop Out effect in PowerPoint useful. If you did, please do share your feedback below.