In this video you’ll learn how to create Magnifying Glass Effect in PowerPoint 2013.
The effect is useful to present business concepts, highlight a number, a word or terms or show the concept of closer look etc.
The tools used in this tutorial are as follows:
First create the magnifying glass with the following steps
– Add Oval shape
– Add Bevel for top and bottom
– Increase the bevel height and weight by a factor of 36 to create a perfect sphere
– Remove shape outline
– Fill shape as White
– Change the Material to a Translucent bubble
– Add donut shape
– Adjust the hole in the donut shape to create a frame of the magnifying glass
– Add a Round same side corner rectangle
– Adjust the yellow handle for curvature
– Rotate the handle for the rectangle
– Merge shapes related to the glass
Next write the text in the graphic
– First, write the text that is not going to be magnified
– Then add a separate text box for text to be magnified
– Add Text Transform effects to make it appear like magnified text
Hope you found this tutorial useful!