PowerPoint Animation Tutorial 2016. How to create a timeline graphic step by step. You can use this same graphic to present a list or a linear process.
Here is the link to Comprehensive All In One Bundle mentioned in the video.
The steps we follow in this Advanced PowerPoint Tutorial are as follows:
1) Add a line and convert it into a thick, circular dotted line
2) Create circular dots to mark the event on the timeline
3) Add the colorful shape to hold the text
4) Custom create the shadow for the PowerPoint shape with transparency and gradient
5) Add text, group, duplicate and flip the main graphic to create the number of events required on the timeline.
6) Add relevant Zoom animations to the even markers.
7) Add Float In custom animations to the text boxes.
Modify the Effect Options to suit the content on the slide.
The PowerPoint Templates showcased in this video can be used in any version of PowerPoint 2010, 2013, 2016 or 2019. The video is created in PowerPoint on Office 365 by Ramgopal.