Frequently Asked Questions and License Terms
PowerPoint Templates Packs
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the system requirements?. All diagrams are created in PowerPoint and are in in .PPTX format. You can use the templates on PowerPoint 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016, 2018 & 2019, on Office 365, Windows or Mac
- Can I test some samples from this pack? Yes, you can download a sample file with templates from the pack for evaluation. Click on the button get the file mailed to you.
- REFUND POLICY: How does the 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Work? If you are not absolutely satisfied with your purchase, you can ask for a 100% refund within 30 days of purchase. The refund request is very simple. Just write back to us from your registered email ID using any contact form on the website with your request.
- Are there any watermarks on the templates? Not at all. Our logo is added to the images in the product page to prevent copying. The PowerPoint files you will download will not have any watermark.
- LICENSE TERMS: The regular license is meant for use by a single user. You can create presentations, create YouTube videos, online training content, training videos etc. You can share your own presentation files, share PDFs, create handouts, take screenshots, convert it to flash or video etc. all of which is reasonably expected use.
You can create presentations with the templates for your team/ department/company.
You can share your slides online in any social media channel.
You can use the graphics for your website, blog or newsletters
You may not use the templates to provide any kind of presentation makeover services online.
You may not sell these templates.
If there is a large team in your organization who want to use the templates, contact us about a multi-user license