In this step by step PowerPoint video tutorial, learn how to create an attractive 3D text effect in PowerPoint.
These effects can be used for headings or title slides.
Once created, you can change the text and easily apply the effect to any text you want.
Link to PowerPoint Mastery Training Program mentioned in this video.
The tools used in this tutorial include:
– Add text box with text
– Increase font size and change font style & colors
– Work with 3D Text options ( not shape 3D options)
– Apply Bevel effect to text
– Change the text Top Bevel width and height
– Change Material and Lighting effects for 3D sheen
– How to quickly apply the effect to any text
– The aspects that you can play with to create your text effects