In this video you will learn how to create a double exposure effect photos in PowerPoint.
Click play to watch the video below.
What you need to create this beautiful effect in PowerPoint
– a high-quality silhouette.
freepic.com has some nice high quality silhouettes available. You can download the eps image file.
– a picture that you want to show within the silhouette
How to create the effect:
– Add the silhouette image into PowerPoint and ungroup the image
– Copy the specific silhoutte you want to use into a separate slide
– Add transparency effect to the image by going to Shape Fill – Transparency
– Add the picture you want to use and send it behind the silhouette
– Crop the picture so that its edges are close to the silhouette graphic
– Cut the background picture and paste it as a Shape Fill – Picture into the silhouette
– In picture tools format, you can change the picture to Black and White image by setting it to desaturate 100%.
Your double exposure effect photo is ready!
Hope you found this tutorial on how to create a double exposure effect photo in PowerPoint 2013 useful. If you did, please do share your feedback below.