In this video, you will learn how to get started with Excel 2016 / 365. This basic Microsoft Excel tutorial is for beginners.
What is covered in this Excel tutorial:
Getting started with excel
1) Opening Excel & a new Excel file
2) Finding A Recently Opened File
3) Saving Excel Workbook
Orientation to the Workspace
4) Difference between Workbook & WorkSheets
5) Renaming Excel Sheets
6) Finding a specific sheet
7) Understanding Excel Workspace, Columns & Rows
8) Selecting Rows & Columns
9) Understanding Cells and Cell Address
10) Excel Ribbons, Tabs, Groups & Buttons
11) Finding hidden Dropdown menus & Popup Menus
12) Ribbon Display options
13) Using the handy Search Bar
14) The timesaving Quick Access Toolbar
Understanding tools in the Status Bar
15) The different types of views
16) Zoom Bar
You can follow this tutorial with any version of Excel.
If you found this tutorial useful, please leave a comment below to let us know.